Unoccupied Property Insurance

Are you a landlord of an unoccupied house | unoccupied commercial property | commercial unit in search of property insurance cover? Perhaps you are a property management company looking after the insurance needs of an unoccupied block of apartments/flats? Traditional property underwriters often withdraw cover when a property falls vacant or apply very restrictive underwriting terms.

Wexford Insurances, conscious of the continually changing insurance requirements in the property sector, works proactively with key property insurers specialising in the unoccupied property insurance market.

Unoccupied Property Insurance covers available for vacant property include:

  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Aircraft
  • Explosion
  • Storm
  • Fire Brigade Charges
  • Property Owners/Public Liability Insurance
  • Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
  • Lending Institution/ Specific Indemnity Letters
Contact us today for a keenly rated quotation.