Motor Trade Insurance
Wexford Insurances offer exclusive packages for those individuals and businesses active in the motor trade industry. Our specialist Motor Trade Insurance team understand the motor trade industry and can customise insurance solutions with the levels of cover needed specific to your business requirements. From large main brand motor dealers to a mechanic who repairs cars from home, we have a Motor Trade Insurance policy to suit you and your business.
Our motor trader insurance package is specific for those working in this industry and offers protection for their personal vehicles and also their customers. Eligible drivers also have cover whilst driving any other vehicle for the purpose of the business.
Motor Trade Road Risks insurance provides stand-alone road risk cover for motor traders.
A Motor Trade Road Risks policy will cover you to drive private cars & commercial vehicles owned & registered to you plus vehicles being driven in connection with your Motor Trade business, but excluding those registered to your spouse, family members or named drivers.
- Named Drivers can be included.
- A second occupation may be noted on the policy.
- High Performance vehicle cover is available if needed.
- Motorcycle cover (subject to quoting insurance company’s acceptance criteria) can be included if required.
More information can to found “Motor Trade Road Risks Only Cover “
Combined Garage Insurance policies are also available to businesses needing full insurance cover, including:
- Main & non-main dealers involved in sales, servicing of private car & light commercial vehicles
- Main & non main dealers involved in sales, servicing of Heavy Goods Vehicles & Plant
- Mechanical Repair Garages
- Specialist Dealers
- Importer and exporter including distribution of vehicles
- End of vehicle life distribution
For more information click here: “Combined Garage Insurance” or contact us directly on 0818 31 30 30 or request a quote by clicking the button below.