It is only when things go wrong that you realise the true benefit of a quality insurance policy backed by quality service.
We have years of experience in helping clients resolve claims quickly and efficiently.
If you need to make a claim on your policy we will ensure that you receive all the help, reassurance and assistance that you need, at every stage of your claim.
1. We’re here to help
We have dealt with literally thousands of claims. What is a one off occurrence to you is an everyday occurrence to us.
A key part of the service that we offer is advice and support at the time you need to make a claim. Make sure that you utilise that service by asking us for help and advice whenever you need it.
2. Steps to quicker claims
A few simple and basic measures taken at the time of an incident can help to significantly speed up the processing of claims on your policy. Follow our 3 step process to speed up your claim:
a. Obtain as much information as possible straight away.
Often it is the collection of relevant information that takes the most time. Gather together information such as:
- The date and time of the incident
- Who or what was involved?
- What was the cause of the incident?
- Where did the incident occur?
- Were there any witnesses / people with knowledge of the circumstances? if so, obtain and record their names and addresses
- For motor accidents, obtain names and addresses of drivers, registration numbers and
- For damaged items, when was the item purchased – find the receipt (insurers often ask for this), how much did it cost, how much would it cost to replace/repair – obtain 2 estimates
There are other circumstances that will other information but the above is a good guide as to the types of general information that, if obtained at the outset can help to simplify and speed up the processing of your claim.
b. Notify us of the incident
You can contact our claims department in the following ways:
By Post: 86 South Main Street, Wexford
By Phone: 053 9122466
By Fax: 053 9123920
In certain cases, a claim form is required. If this is the case, we will forward one to you as soon as we are notified of the claim.
c. Leave the rest to us
We’ll let you know what else we need and if necessary, instruct the appropriate engineers or third party Companies to deal with various parts of your claim.